A place for all things knitting related -
help, advice, reviews, techniques & humor.


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Once



Have you seen this movie yet?  If not, rent it!  I happened across this movie a few years ago and my husband is a music nut (he also plays the drums).  I had never heard of it but it had something to do with music so I thought he might like it.  Well he loved it and it is one of his favorite movies of all time.  There are no known actors or actress's  but it is truly an artists film.  It is so authentic.  The music is awesome  & so inspirational.  The songs were written by the main actor and the music is sung by both main characters in the film.  They are not just actors they are artists.  Their songs will touch your heart and make you cry (a happy cry) A rare thing today to find both.  Trust me RENT IT!! Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment