I am honored to be featured in the latest Zibbet blog. This is SO exciting! Please stop by, take a look, and leave a comment.
Fantastic Five: Hand Knit for Fall
Fall is finally here. And I don’t know about you, but I could not be more thrilled to say goodbye to those hot and humid summer days.
With the temperatures slowly dropping, and the fall breezes upon us, this week’s Fantastic Five will help you stay warm while looking good. And because hand knit accessories are high on my list for fall wardrobes, and I admire anyone who knits because I never quite mastered it myself, that’s where we’ll be focusing today.
1. The Dublin Wrap by Jersey Girl Knits$95: Give your old outfits some added versatility with a convertible shrug/ scarf wrap like this one. It can be worn in a variety of ways and can also be knit in a wide selection of colors. Made of a lightweight wool blend, this Dublin Wrap can be worn from season to season.
2. Hand Knit Striped Scarf by Jessalin Beutler$50: Stripes are a great way to add a little flavor to your wardrobe. And this unisex scarf made from hand spun wool, would be an easy way to bring those stripes in for fall.
3. Eco Friendly Green Spring Summer Cotton Shrug by ReflectionsByds$65: What I love most about this shrug, besides the elbow-length sleeves, is the color. Typically we see lots of dark and earthy colors for fall, but there is no reason why you can’t infuse a brighter pop of color in to your closet as well.
4. Scarf/shawl in Purpleby Rhea Clements$44: And here is another great example of fabulous color. Love the combination of blue and violet in this scarf. Much like the Dublin Wrap (#1 in our roundup), this scarf can be worn in a variety of ways. And because its knit using bamboo, its also super soft and cozy.
5. Handmade Bamboo Poncho by Anny May$55: And if you’re looking for a staple accessory, this is it. A basic, hand knit, black poncho. Perfect with jeans and a t-shirt for a casual look that still feels very put together. Or toss it in your purse, and take it with you where ever you go. You’ll never be cold again.