A place for all things knitting related -
help, advice, reviews, techniques & humor.


Friday, March 5, 2010

The Dublin Wrap

I love this wrap!  Simple, elegant and perfect for March!   I was inspired by the green grass in Dublin, Ireland.  A place I was lucky to have visited many years ago.  I remember all the good times that I had during my fall semester abroad.   I think that I hit every pub in Dublin!  The funny thing is that I don't drink - at all!  So, I had Irish coffee instead, yum! (just a bit of whiskey in each)

I hope that you enjoy knitting this one up as much as I enjoyed designing it for you all.  Please, if you have any question, just send me an email.  I will be happy to help in any way.  I chose a wool blend for this wrap so it can be worn in spring as well.  A bit lighter than straight wool. 




Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment