A place for all things knitting related -
help, advice, reviews, techniques & humor.


Friday, February 26, 2010

The Aspen Wrap

 have been knitting like a busy bee!   I created my first wrap and I just love how it came out.  I knit this in Sirdar Snuggly which is a DK weight.  Soft, light and washable.  I just have to figure out what to name it.  I have to let it mull around in my head for a few days.

It was a joy to knit.  So versatile.  I can wear it as a wrap, a scarf, shawl, or cowl.  I am so excited!  I have to write down the pattern properly and I am thinking of listing it on Ravelry.   It is classic and will last many years to come through all the fashion changes the world can throw at it.  Everyone should have a piece like this in your closet.  Now for the pictures!




Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment