A place for all things knitting related -
help, advice, reviews, techniques & humor.


Friday, February 26, 2010

The Georgian Wrap



The Olympics have started and I have been glued to the TV.  Those of you that know me are familiar with my Olympics addiction.   I watch it all - even the boring events.  So during my long hours of watching I have been busy with my latest creation - The Georgian Wrap!

I like the bold classic blue and the ripple pattern to its collar.  Yes, it is even reversible!  It measures 12" wide and 80" long.  Soft and warm.  Made of 100%wool.  I decided to use a stockinette stitch to make the ripple stand out.  I know you just have to have one too!   Well the pattern is coming.  I am making sure that there are NO ERRORS like my last debacle.  Enjoy!





Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment