A place for all things knitting related -
help, advice, reviews, techniques & humor.


Friday, February 26, 2010

Where I Live...


It's quiet this time of year.  The town empties just after Labor Day.  The summer owners lock up there houses and go home for the long winter leaving the locals with a quiet, peaceful & beautiful living.

My friend came for a visit this weekend and we decided to spend some quality time taking pictures of some of the beautiful places.  We both enjoy taking pictures.  It was a great day!  No schedules, no agenda just 2 best friends enjoying our time together.   We had such a good time we are planning on continuing this activity every week.  I am so excited!

I thought I would share a few of the pictures that I took during our afternoon together.


Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment